Click to Vote for This Site!
Heroes 2 Index
Heroes 3 Index
Review a Map
Submit Your Map
Map Grab Bag
Rings for Site
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Welcome to the Heroes II/III player search. The goal here is to hook up two or more people who wish to take on live opponents. Prior to entering the ad area for the first time, please read over the following rules. Failure to comply can result in your ad being removed or no response from the person you contacted.
Enter the Ad Area
- Those posting ads are advised to provide the following information:
Readers should use this information to choose an opponent who best matches you.
- Game version
- Skill level
- Day/time availability
- Their time zone
- Number of desired players
- Please only email if you are truly interesting in playing. Don't offend them with email that doesn't pertain to a game.
- If you receive a failure message when attempting to contact a player listed here or no response within reasonable time, please contact &rea so the ad can be removed or edited.
- Please be sure to include the following information
This will provide the vital information the visitors need to select a partner.
- Specific game version (THIS SHOULD BE THE SUBJECT LINE)
- Skill level (new, average, expert, whatever you feel describes you)
- When available (days/times - approximate, we understand that schedules vary)
- Your time zone (to see if you are time-compatible)
- Number of players you'd like (prefer a two-player or multi-player?)
- Select the amount of time you want your ad to run, in days.
- Inserting "0" will have your ad run INDEFINITELY; use this selection carefully.
- 30 will run your ad for a month
- 90 will run your ad for three months
- 180 will run your ad for six months
- 365 will run your ad for one year
- If you are willing to play more than one game version, we recommend you post one ad per game version. This way you will have better visibility and less confusion.
If you are announcing an actual scheduled game/tournament, please set the expiration to the day after the start date of the game/tournament.
- Off-topic posts will be deleted in a timely manner.
- Please answer all on-topic messages you receive, whether you are able to accomodate them at this time or not.
- The ads are not designed for site promotion, but you may include a URL with your ad.
- You must include your email address so others have a way to contact you. This page is set up with a "robots.txt" file to deter email-harvesting robots (but we cannot guarantee that all 'bots will be routed away from this page.)
- If you need to have your ad removed or edited for any reason before the expiration date, please contact &rea. You may renew ANY expired ad the same way.
For either request, include your name and the email address included with your ad. For renewals, please state length of renewal.
|© 1998 - 2004 : Bob&Rob Questions/Comments/Suggestions|
|Site designed and maintained for Bob&Rob by Ampersand Designs|
|Banner advertisements are neither selected nor endorsed by Bob&Rob's.|
(c) The 3DO Company. All rights reserved. Heroes of Might and Magic, New World Computing, 3DO, and their respective logos, are trademarks, registered trademarks or service marks of The 3DO Company in the U.S. and/or other countries. All other trademarks belong to their respective owners. New World Computing is a division of The 3DO
Company. The 3DO Company expressly disclaims any obligation, responsibility and/or liability with respect to any content or accuracy of information contained on this web site.